English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

 Warm Salutations,


Prospective Biochemists, Chemists and Food Engineers and Pharmaceutical Chemists from FCQF,



This week, I am bringing to you the fifth out of eight blog sessions.



In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:

 

 

 

- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?

- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- Add any other related ideas.


- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.

- Word Count: 210 words

 

 

I leave you a sample, as usual, 

 

"First of all, as a manner of a beginning, I would like to say that it is difficult to choose a favourite activity that you perform, in my case, I probably have too many to choose from. If I was paid for an activity I enjoy performing, I would say it could be heaven on Earth, literally. However, I must return to reality and talk about what paid endeavour I enjoy the most doing, and in my case, it should be ‘teaching English as a Foreign Language to university students.

 

It is extremely difficult to say what particular bit of your job you like the most. Choosing a form of making money that makes you happy is one of the most difficult decisions a person has to make in their entire life. It is not just a matter of choosing; it is a matter of performing a job and dealing with the hardships of it without giving in during the process.

 

The money you make is important, however, the quantity is not that much. Money brings a great deal of help and gives you an opportunity to obtain some tools to help you thrive throughout this life. I think I’m not in this business for money. I’m here because it is fun and I rather enjoy the experience of meeting new challenges to approach new people and their struggles with the English Language.

 

What about you?

Best Regards

Cheers!


Comments

  1. It's good that you enjoy teaching us English. we're grateful that he is our teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always like the classes ,even if they were short sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Anaís Reitter) I'm agree, it is hard to choose something that you will do for the rest of your life, and it is much more difficult because you do it when you was barrly 18 years old. Also it is important to stay strong and not give up when something goes wrong at work or college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s important to dedicate ourself to something that we enjoy to do and know to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Ana Araya) Hi Teacher!, I find your vocation very admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (José Vásquez Reyes) Hello Teacher! You have a great vocation for teaching us and it shows in your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! I really enjoy your classes :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi teacher I admire your vocation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great vocation you have, teacher !

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks teacher for all the classes

    ReplyDelete
  11. He has a great vocation as a teacher, I really like the way he teaches us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, money takes a back seat when you have a vocation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mister Rene for me you are the best english teacher.
    Success, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi :))
    I agree with you, determining what work we will do in the future is difficult, but it will be fun to do it for years if is done with a vocation.
    Ashley Ledezma

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a very good teacher with a great vocation, thank you for make the classes a nice moment

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad that you like your work and enjoy doing it, I hope that in the future I will also enjoy my work.
    P.S.: You are a great teacher☺. Thank you so much, sorry for so little.

    ReplyDelete
  17. (Tamara Figueroa) You have a great vocation for what you do and it's great that you can work on what you like

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are an excellent professor, I can tell you enjoy the classes you do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. (carlos gonzález) I am very happy that you work in what you like

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'

English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'